Vampires-Of-The-Dark-Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires-Of-The-Dark-Coven

Welcome foolish mortals. To the dark coven! I am Lord Raleigh, and you are now in a world full of my undead children. Chaos, disorder, and darkness now consume your pure futures!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breina's Change (Private Post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sy
Admin
Sy

Breina's Change (Private Post) Empty
PostSubject: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:00 am

The time of the gathering was drawing near. I needed to find those dark sisters. Before I did anything else. They had been my loyal friends. My joy, my pain, my sorrow, and my success. They were the reason I was the most feared vampire prince around. Well not a vampire prince. But whatever. The legions of my dark forces had been substained by the foolish mortals that dared called themselves my equals. According to them, all people were equal. Yet they had the nerve to mane and kill one another in the name of their god. Or the name of themselves. Stupid creatures. I couldn't believe my dark sisters were human right now. But that was what Miara & Shima, my succubi claimed. As I trudged through the rain, not a speck of water hitting me, I looked around for any signs of the darkness within people's hearts. My sisters are not evil, but they aren't good either. My youngest sister, she used to be a succubus/bat. So she was lust crazy, and really had no shame most days. I wasn't looking for her. She would be the easier of the two to find. My other sister was far more stuborn and independent. Things had undoubtedly began to change though. The humans in this city didn't seem to fear me much. And I was beginning to wonder if they would fear me at all. Strange creatures. Truly strange creatures. The lot of them.

I kept walking, knowing all the while that there were people around me. Humans of every shape and size. All fools. I would find my dark sister though. No matter where she may have been. The dark sisters were important to my rise in power, and they were important The first of the month was fast approaching and the moon was a shade of crimson that none of the stupid humans had seen before I was sure. I traveled the streets and ignored their eyes. Some of them even backed away, as I was humming a dark song, and manuvering my way down the streets, my eyes alert. Well there was one way to find MY dark sister. Yes I was a possessive bastard, but I was also tired of looking really. So I started singing, drawing a large crowd but ignoring them, none of their auras called out to me. I kept singing and paying attention to the auras. Paying close attention to each.
Back to top Go down
https://dark-coven.rpg-board.net
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:06 am

"It seems a bit strange tonight...doesn't it Loki?" Breina looked down at the black cat trailing along just behind and to her left. Loki never left her, he was something like her familiar and woe betide the person who treated her beloved Loki as a mere cat. There were a few businesses that had died because of it...now she had no such troubles. Any sort of troubles in fact. She lived freely, taking and giving as she pleased, leading a cozy life in the apartment where she occasionally handed out favors. She was often looked at askance but it their problem and not hers. It was raining tonight but that didn't bother her or Loki. Something was up, something strange that seemed to be...calling her. Which wasn't exactly a good thing, though whether it was for her or the caller was anyone's guess. She could feel a core of budding anger in her and she was seriously considering turning around and stalking the other way. For anyone who had any sensitivity it was rather like a brief flare from the sun as she threw off the seeming summoning. She was far to bitchy to just waltz forward into whatever. Besides there was a huge crowd up there, she could sense them, and whatever else... She ignored the strange churning in her stomach and slipped her hand into a small pocket, holding one of her carefully hidden Knives-almost-long-enough-to-be-swords.

She rubbed her head for a moment, shook it and turned around. Nope, not today... what had possessed her to leave her apartment?
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:23 am

A smirk tugged my lips as I felt a surge of anger further off from the crowd, that would be the elder of the dark sisters. She had always had a firey temper and would tell anyone to go fuck themselves. It was in her nature and the moment she had sent that "flare" of anger towards me indirectly, I knew whom she was and what I had to do. The air around the humans turned to a dark red, and they were actually able to see what I had kept hidden from them until then. A pair of dark wings, a few of them gasped and backed up but most were lost to the spell of my voice. I didn't rightly care at that brief moment. I took off into the sky and landed atop a building smirking down at the people whom stared back at me, as if I were a demon out of hell. And I truly was.

A baroque that shuts away light becomes beautiful noise.
The whisper of our dark trap cradles you. Sleep forever.

Slowly waking up
are the shadows of our hearts.
The roses of the deep sea become decorations, forcing pearls to freeze over.

Now, together with all of you, your wishes become one.
We devote ourselves to the great darkness.

The heart-stealing baroque embraces a wave of negative energy.
The world you believed in vanishes in an instant without a sound.
Let"s celebrate the time where everything will end
as it slowly heads this way.
Praise an icy smile, and turn pearls to ash.

Ah my friends. If you have this light of hopes,
then that"s just a homage to the despair oozing out from it.

The whisper of our dark trap cradles you. Sleep forever.

A paradise sealed away...

Now, together with all of you, your wishes become one.
We devote ourselves to the great darkness.

In a completely changed world, you can understand just how fragile fate is.
Before the hopeless sadness crushes your heart.

Together with us, head towards the future whispered of in our dark trap...

When I finished my song, I knew I had paralyzed my dark sister. Not with the promises of the darkness within the song, but the magic of my voice. She wasn't far and the moment I sensed where exactly, I took off once more, flying over and landing in front of her gently. "Hello sister." I said with a devious smile. "It's been a long time since we last seen eachother. Hasn't it?" I was relatively happy to see her, but she wasn't happy to see me of course. She didn't remember. I had been prepared for this the second I had started searching for her. I walked over and relinquished the spell over her smirking a little. Her eyes on me were mistrusting, only to be expected. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Sy. Prince of the vampire bats." I lifted my hand and my human guise came back, my eyes becoming blue and my hair going black, my sharp ears becoming rounded like a human and my wings disappearing all together. "Don't worry, I'm not after anything really." I said smiling at her cheerfully. "Merely wishing to be reunited with my beloved sister."
Back to top Go down
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 am

Breina frowned faintly as she felt the change in the air behind her, but well before she had any idea of what was going on she could feel a new compulsion washing over her. Now she could easily hear the voice that ensnared her before, for all the good it did. She glanced down at Loki, who seemed wary but not freaking out, but at this point she wasn't entirely sure just what to trust or not anymore. After all..obviously it was just an all purpose call to any humans in the area anymore...

She closed her eyes briefly and waited as whatever/whoever it was landed before her. She couldn't help the obvious glare of annoyance as that thing spoke to her so casually before she closed her expression, though there was no mistaking the anger in her eyes. She felt the spell lift and shifted slightly, but didn't particularly move or take her eyes off him for a second. Slightly confused she may be, but there was no doubt he wanted something. Fairly badly...apparently her. The whole high and mighty attitude really wasn't improving their relations if that's what he was looking for.

Oh, a prince huh? Well that explained...far fewer questions than that opened. She crossed her arms and eye'd him silently for a few moments. The whole approach he was taking didn't really add up to what one usually expected, let alone the fact she wasn't eaten yet. There was something more off-key about this than some bat running around town. "You are so full of shit." Since he was being 'nice' she might as well be 'nice' and speak freely as well... "Go hunt up some other bitch to go be your 'girl' or 'sister' or whatever." She did at least curb the usual stream of threats that normally would follow such a statement from her.
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:34 pm

I couldn't stop the smirk that played across my lips when she spoke and told me to basically go fuck myself. Oh yes this was her, most definitely. No one but her would have dared speak up like this, unless they had a death wish. And she was safe from that. Unfortunately, there were more people out there looking for her than just me. So until I could convince her to come along, I would have to keep a close eye on her. After all, I couldn't force her to come with me, and she had no desire to come with me at the moment. "Unfortunately, that's not an option, Breina." I stood there and just knew that she would have gladly killed me if she could. I couldn't blame her really, someone strange just popping up and telling her to come with them. She would find it very hard to stop thinking about me. For now though, I guessed giving her some space would be a good thing, after I answered a few questions. "I cannot go find some one else, because you're my sister. It's not a simple replaceable thing. After all, you can't choose family can you?"
Back to top Go down
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Oh boy wasn't he a stuck up bastard. Luckily she'd pretty much figured that for some unexplainable reason (she really didn't believe that sister bullshit) he wasn't going to do anything to her. She grit her teeth, he just irritated her like hell, no matter what he called her. Maybe it was the way he said it. "Is there a drug that I haven't heard about for you guys?! Do i look like I'm related to you?! beyond you know, the whole fact I'm human?!" She quite impudently stalked around him and towards her apartment again. Perhaps it was a bit foolish but in a way it was a test, she was hardly just throwing herself into anymore danger than she already had.
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:44 pm

I couldn't help but smirk a little as she stalked around me in a rage. It wasn't going to help her much. A sigh escaped my lips and I hovered, floating alongside her backwards, and looking over at her. "The human thing is because you've been reborn as one. You see a human hunter killed you some time ago." I replied, keeping my eyes honest. She wasn't going to lose me that easily. And even if she stayed pissed at me and hated me forever, it wasn't going to stop me. She was my sister after all. I had certain loyalties to her. And even SHE couldn't break those ties. She thought I was an arrogant stuck up jerk, but really it was just in my personality. Mikeru had made me that way. And even as she glared at me with those anger filled eyes, I kept my gaze understanding and refused to raise my voice to her. She was just confused and angry, not to mention pissed off at me for suggesting such outlandish things that were the truth to be honest.

I followed her to her apartment but stayed at the foot of the stairs refusing to go any further. "You're special sis." I called up to her, smirking when she seemed to ignore me and slammed the door, I heard the lock slide into place, then turned and headed back into the city, flying over the buildings and allowing myself to slip into thought. She was out of my reach for now. But that wouldn't last forever. She would have a strange impulse to come to me. She was just confused and pissed at me and pissed at everything that had happened in general. I landed on a nearby building where Shima and Miara were waiting for me. Their eyes lifted to me and a dazed smile came to them both. "I found her." I told them but looked off across the city. "She refuses to come with us for now unfortunately."

Shima and Miara looked to eachother, then back to me. "Don't fret so much girls. She'll come around eventually." I grinned and looked down at the city. "For now, let's see if we can flush out some of those "heroes" everyone keeps talking about."
Back to top Go down
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Breina grabbed a book and plopped down into the strange circular but comfortable chair in one corner of her living room, next to the window. Outwardly she seemed calm but that merely accentuated the fact that she was full of wild emotions inside, and confused was the least of them. It was hard to stay pissed at someone who was acting the way that weirdo was, at least he hadn't followed her inside...but that left her alone to her roiled thoughts. Scattered about in every direction but inevitably returning back to that which most bothered her. Damn that thing and its familiar ways! Her hands clenched around the book and she forced herself to put it down and away before she snapped the hardback cover in half. Without even thinking she jumped to her feet and started pacing back and forth, muttering to herself. Loki jumped up onto his own soft platform and sat there, watching her with dark eyes. There was little he could do to sooth her before she settled things on her own. And that...was going to be an interesting conclusion one way or another. It was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:24 pm

Shima and Miara followed me through the dark recesses of the streets, all three of us cloaked in shadow. My eyes were the only thing giving us away at this point, but it didn't matter. These humans couldn't do much against us. I wondered just what made these "heroes" so special. I couldn't be anymore amused than Miara and Shima though, they were ecstatic about being able to be let out in the city. I didn't let them wander off too much because I was sure that they'd meet the same cruel end that my beloved dark sisters had, and I didn't want to experience that again. A sigh escaped my slightly parted lips. An annoyed look came to my face and I couldn't help the growl that came after that. My sisters hadn't deserved that cruel demise. And now I was angry. I remembered what had happened to them and a glare made my eyes flash. I would make them all suffer for what had happened to my sisters.....

More dazzling than a rose
More seductive than the midnight moon
If you wish to take that precious life you want
then force yourself to bloom in my hand
The door to the world of dark
will now open for you, and let you in
And once again believe in yourself, and fate as well
And live on forever!
Close those eyelids of yours and find the voice
coming from your long awaited future
Now slip into darkness, and just let go
let me teach you of it as you become captured
within my wings for all eternity.

....the humans eyes became shadowed with the dark spell I had placed over them and I began to search the lot of them for anything out of the ordinary. Coming up with nothing sadly and letting them go once more. Mikeru wanted the "heroes" and the dark sisters back. He wanted to destroy the heroes and reunite me with my sisters. A frustrated sigh escaped my lips and I turned to leave the humans there, dazed and not remembering a thing about what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:40 pm

Crash! another thing flew across the room and Loki winced. He wasn't worried about getting hit, though he was mildly worried about his chosen hurting herself from the strong emotions that almost completely blinded her. Conflicting impulses were creating energy currents that he could actually see in the air. She finally seemed to be moderately calmed down though. She disappeared into the kitchen for a few minutes, emerging again with a steaming cup of tea. Probably with some fairly serious sedatives in it. He wasn't going to protest. She was moderately safe here and she sorted things out best when she slept, thanks to her strong affinity with dreaming powers. When she woke things would all be well, or at least she would be better. She laid out on the couch, where she slept more often than in her own bedroom and passed out shortly after. At which point Loki curled up next to her head, his eyes gazing towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:48 pm

A moment later I was atop the central church, my eyes locked on the blood red moon that was beginning to go down. Soon it would be sunrise. I took off into the sky once more, overlooking the city once more, nothing was going to be right until she accepted what was undoubtedly to come. I landed gently on the ground turning back into my human guise and wandering the streets until I saw a "HELP WANTED" sign on a restruant window. I grinned and quickly headed inside, tweaking the minds of the restraunt crew and taking the sign down. Getting to work immeadiately. If I wanted to stay close to my sister, I would have to stick around for more than a day and keep myself occupied. Give her time to sort out things. That was for the best after all.

Shima and Miara stayed close, keeping their eyes open for any of these so called heroes, and reporting back to me when they thought they found one. I grinned and tweaked the restraunt owners minds and left, following after them, it was late around 4 in the afternoon by that time and i knew everyone that went to school would be off and down at the beach having a good time. It was a good and warm afternoon and I supposed everyone would like to go for a swim. Shima and Miara stopped before a group of girls and pointed to one with her hair pulled up in a ponytail, a pretty burnette. A grin came to my face then and I began to sing, making the group turn and stare. This would be fairly simple if they didn't put up any resistance. But of course, that was asking for too much wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:04 am

Breina slept well into the day, tossing and turning restlessly. She was muttering in her sleep, and for a second she even cried out. Loki remained at his post next to her, though he had to carefully dodge a flailing arm one time. He licked her face soothing, wondering if perhaps he had underestimated how upset this had made her. His mistress was one of deep emotions that even she could rarely fathom, let alone anyone else. It was part of her mystery...but it didn't make things easier.

Slowly Breina felt herself crawl her way into consciousness. She'd almost rather not be. She didn't remember much of her dreams but they had all been centered around that bastard that had shown up for her earlier. She felt like she hadn't slept at all, despite being technically awake she couldn't really keep her eyes open and she fell back down onto the couch with a groan, barely avoiding squishing her beloved familiar. "Sorry Loki." She muttered without even looking.

Her mind didn't linger on it and she glared up at the ceiling through bleary eyes. She thought she'd warded herself against this but apparently not. Of course it could be the simple answer to the simple question. Which was obvious...which meant she was only putting off the inevitable. And that was not a comfortable conclusion for her. Not in the least. She got up and started puttering around the kitchen, somehow trying to suppress what she'd really like to forget all about and go back to living her own comfortable life. Despite the conclusion it didn't really fill in any of those holes, it just told her what was going to happen, period. Eventually... She jumped as she heard a crack and look down at her hand with a wince. Well...at least it wasn't one of her finer glasses. Or one of her important figurines...

She sighed softly and dropped the whole mess into the trash and then carefully cleaned up and somehow bandaged her own hand. She plopped down in her favorite circular chair agian and cradled her hand, staring blankly at the wall. "smooth move idiot..." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:33 pm

A chuckle made it's way passed my lips as the group of girls seemed weary of me. So they weren't totally stupid? Amazing. I closed my eyes for a brief moment and music started from nowhere, causing them to gasp and look about. They weren't running either, they were very smart girls. For running, they would have ran into Shima and Miara... "More dazzling than a single rose, more seductive than the midnight moon, if you wish to take that precious life you want, then force yourself to bloom in my hand! The door to the world of dark will now open, for you, and let you in. And once again believe in yourself and fate as well, and live on forever. Close those eyelids of yours and find the voice, coming from your long awaited future, now slip into darkness and just let go, let me teach you of it, as you become captured, within my wings for all eternity!" when my song ended, a gasp escaped my lips as the brown haired girl seemed to snap out of it after a few moments, and it was then that I heard a song from a piano. A growl parted my lips and the brown brat began to sing herself, a horrible sweet melody that filled my ears with it's promises of joy and happiness. It was enough to make one feel sick.

Shima and Miara covered their ears and let out cries of pain, and I couldn't help but feel annoyed. This was definitely a problem. I would have to refine my song to make much difference against these "heroes" or Mikeru would be pissed. I snapped my fingers and a horde of bats engulfed Shima and Miara, there was no use in making them suffer. As amusing as it was to watch I had other plans. The moment that the girl finished her song I shocked her with a bit of lightning from an orb that I had been secretly storing energy in from her voice. The second that I released the power, it became an electrical current and trapped her in it's clutches. What a horrible electric current it was too. A harsh laugh escaped and I looked up in time to see a white angel floating precariously above me. "I will purge the world of all unfit to exist within it. I shall return justice to the world." A chuckle came from me once again and I held up my hand grabbing his attention almost instantly. "Ah, Sy-kun."

"I give you the first of the heroes." I told Mikeru giving a light friendly bow. Or rather just showing my "Respect" to my superior. He had after all created me from nothing, so I had to show my respect. Though he had created me with free will as well, and it was my choice to continue serving him. I had a purpose in it. I wanted to see the world purged of injustice. I wanted to see the humans gone, the filth that killed for no reason. At least we had a use for the slaughter that we created. After all, there was a reason for cleansing the world.

"Excellent. And the first of your dark sisters?" Mikeru asked of me, his eyes cool and showing no emotion. That was when I grimaced a little, then went on to explain that I had found her. Humbled in the presence of my master. "I see. Well, I will leave you to yourself for the time being then and deal with this woman accordingly." He then vanished, the dark red sky becoming clear. I turned my attention to the other girls whom had had their memories erased of the whole event. Walking past them in human form once more.
Back to top Go down
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:28 pm

He was still out there somewhere nearby, she could feel it will all of her being, for whatever reason.Well, that would make this easy then. Bre closed her eyes briefly and sighed. She hated unpleasant realizations, she hated anything that didn't go by her own way. But given her all to obvious choices...she was going to do something different..and expected. That quality that made her the most dangerous, the sudden decision based on a random almost inexplicable change in mood and ideals. Wouldn't he be surprised. And anyone else for that matter.

She wandered into her bedroom and took a short shower and changed clothes. Slipping into her night wandering gear, an elegant flowing black shirt, with pants that matched. They didn't shimmer, but it did give her a look of being similar to a shadow, always shifting and moving. She slipped on some black shoes that were comfortable no matter what she was doing or how long she'd worn them. With that she was ready to go. She patted Loki on the head as she walked past him on the couch, knowing without looking that he was following her, and headed out the door. She was letting that strange draw she'd suddenly discovered lead her along, just wandering as it took her. She'd find him eventually after all...
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 pm

As the sun began to shine high in the sky, my wings unfolded in the slight shadow of the trees that I had taken refudge under. Those stupid heroes were being increasingly difficult to find, but I should have figured as much. Shima and Miara were out looking for yet another stupid human to mess with, leaving me to sigh softly as I looked off into the distant sea. I shut my eyes for a moment and let myself go back to human form, heading back to the restraunt. I had nothing better to do today after all. Though as I was almost to the steps, a winged shadow blocked the sun, making me blink and look over my shoulder. "You're still around here looking for the dark sisters?" The purple haired woman landed and crossed her arms over her chest. Eyeing me with a dark glare. I sighed and crossed my arms myself, shutting my eyes in disdain.

"Yes well..." I sighed and dropped my head. "She's not cooperating at the moment. I don't feel like discussing it. So let me get back to work." The butterfly frowned but didn't say anything. I was her superior after all. So I turned and headed back inside the restraunt. A few people ordered drinks and lunch immeadiately, leaving me to deal with their orders. The chef was in a rage and I could only just sit and laugh as a few waitresses nearly had heart-attacks. I used my powers to tweak his mind and calm him down. I then headed back out to give the group of teenagers their lunch orders.
Back to top Go down
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:27 pm

He'd stopped moving around finally, she could feel herself getting closer. "About time..." Bre muttered softly to herself, looking mildly irritated. "I was starting to wonder if i was going to track around the city for the next day or two." Since she had no idea what he may or may not be doing she couldn't speculate on the reason, but now she could finally get this over with. Luckily she hadn't had to wait to long...but who could blame her for being decidedly uncooperative. A certain vicious light appeared in her eyes and died. This was not the place and time...

She sighed softly and blinked a few times, looking up and studying the area around her. She'd wandered into one of the more prosperous parts of town, lots of commerce mainly. It also had a good many people here and she generally avoided it as much as possible. Oh well...with any luck she would be leaving here very shortly after the confrontation. Though she was really doing her best not to think about it, or what may happen after said confrontation. She honestly had no idea what was going to happen and speculating was just going to make her nervous. But now that she was paying attention again her thoughts were making her lose the 'signal'. "damn it.." she sighed and stopped, closing her eyes and methodically shutting down the distracting thoughts, almost immediately she could feel him with an amazing amount of clarity. She'd have no problem finding him again now...

"Well, lets go Loki." She let her feet take her and it did not take long at all to find her way into the restaurant he'd decided to take up in. It took less than a blink of an eye to find him in amongst all the waiters and customers. She had no care for anyone else. She pushed through the place with ease and planted her hands on her hips, glaring at him. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:55 pm

I helped the newest waitress with her orders before I casually started jotting down another customer's when Briana appeared out of nowhere, causing me to blink a few times when she placed her hands over her hips. A smirk played over my lips shortly, not an arrogant one, but one of amusement. "This is hardly the place to discuss it." I said quietly before freezing the scene around us. Time was not an issue, but eavesdroppers were always present. I motioned for her to follow me before I unfroze the scene tweaking the minds of those whom had remembered me before turning back to my sister. I ignored the immense pain in my body and kept walking forward, I couldn't transform at the moment either. I supposed it was because of the strange pain that had entered my body suddenly. It would pass in a few moments though, it would pass or I would force it out. I had the power to fight things that most demons couldn't. As soon as the pain had relatively passed, leaving behind a strange feeling, I turned to Bre and eyed her with a blank stare.

I could sense that Mikeru was nearby. Apparently wanting to make sure that our dark sister didn't escape this time round. I would have sighed but the morning sun pierced my eyes and I winced. "A dark sister...is a formidable force to be rekoned with as I'm sure you're aware, seeing as you have a special power your own it doesn't really come as that much of a suprise now does it?" I settled in the grass and sighed in relief at the shade.
Back to top Go down
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:15 pm

He was rather surprised by her appearance? That was interesting. She filed the little note of information in the back of her mind, just more of an interesting fact than anything useful. It's not like she'd need it with what she was intending to do...

Naturally she wasn't phased by his display of power, she simply followed him outside, her face a cool mask, though if one looked very closely they could tell that it was all very focused and forced. There was a smothered hurricane going on inside of her. She crossed her arms this time only showing the briefest bit of annoyance at him calling her a dark sister, since he was being less of an annoying jerk this time around he was setting off less of her buttons. It was something of a pleasant change... "Whatever" There wasn't much to say to that question that was pretty much a statement. She tossed her head irritably and ran a hand through her hair. Not purposely drawing this out, but while she was following her own quirky nature her instincts were still very much angry at her decision. It was not easy to say and she was moderately surprised at the trill of nervousness she felt at the idea of backing out. That was interesting as well. Something was different in this equation from last time. She filed it away and sighed softly. She obviously wasn't going to sit down herself, though it was interesting he had. But of course he has nothing to fear from her... "So tell me." Somewhat to her surprise, and worry, she found herself sitting down as well, looking over towards him with an almost tortured expression on her face. She honestly couldn't find the way to say it so...she just let it bust itself out. A complete change of topic apparently, probably would throw him off for a few seconds. "Imgoingwithyouokay" It came out all as a rush, but there was a great deal of relief in finally saying it. Though she couldn't help but flush a bit regardless. She was giving in seemingly easy after all...but she'd already come tot he conclusion that he, or whatever it was, was more powerful than her..and thus she just wasn't going to win this. So...here she was. He had his sister...almost even willingly.
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:22 pm

"Hmm?" I looked over as she started to speak, I was a little suprised that she had come and sat down next to me. Though didn't bother to say anything about it, let it be. She was a far stubborn prospect than the other one would be, but I admired that in my sister. She was only a few months younger than me when we had both been supernatural. Here we both were, as if nothing had ever even happened, and I had to laugh when she said she was coming with me, not laughing at her, but laughing in the sure joy that had suddenly come over my dark heart. "Wonderful." I said cheerfully, smiling at her blush. It was adorable but I wouldn't say that aloud and annoy her more. It was sort of nice to have her here with me. It felt like the hole in my heart was being filled up once again with what had been lost to it.

Yes I had missed her, but I was never pathetic enough to go emo, or something worse. The sky grew dark again and I frowned a little as Miara and Shima appeared, coming up to me and stating that they had found nothing in the city. I looked over at Bre and nodded. "She's decided to come along." Shima and Miara followed my gaze, but they didnt' say anything. They held higher respect for her than that. I nodded once, we'd have to take her to see Mikeru soon then. For now, we had to get her some clothes that she could live with and other things. "Alright then. We'll need to get you some clothes that you'll be comfortable with." I frowned a little and paused. "And we'll let you go get some of the things you want from your house. Meet us back here at 7 o'clock." I told her gently, as I disappeared with Shima and Miara to go after Mikeru and inform him of her decision.
Back to top Go down
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Had Bre not been so confused and worried, she probably would of been annoyed at his laugh, but she realized, perhaps from her budding ability to understand him finally, what it was really about. It was not something she was particularly worried about anyway...she had just taken a huge step into the unknown, and willingly or not who could blame her for being a little scared, however well she hid it. She almost didn't notice the other two showing up until they spoke up. She glanced at them out of the corner of her eye but didn't really make any eye contact. After that one brief opening she'd wrapped herself up in a strong cocoon, protecting that fragile bit of herself she'd exposed. She nodded at his words and didn't move for a couple moments, before pushing herself up and heading back to her place in a daze. She didn't see anything along the way, was only barely aware of Loki on her heels as usual.

She woke up a bit once she entered her apartment, looking around and frowning as she assessed and decided what was really important here. Her collection of precious rocks was one such thing. She tenderly picked up the soft pouch of stones, holding them for a moment, letting the strength and power flow through her before setting them down on one corner of her couch and moving on to the next. Honestly there wasn't much she couldn't live without or be replaced. A few more spiritual items followed the bag of stones and she was ready. No books to be seen..all could be replaced assuming she would have the desire to. She picked up Loki and held him to her for a few moments, the only one she could let all these emotions out to.

Finally she felt her strength return and she knew it was time to go. She grabbed the bag of her things and swiftly left the apartment without a single look back. Thanks to a bit of dawdling around and otherwise taking her time and being sure of herself, she would be almost exactly on time, give or take a couple minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Mikeru was waiting for me when I showed up in the bad lands, my wings folded behind me and I held out my hand in greeting, an almost seemingly arrogant gesture. "Milord, she has finally agreed to come with us." Mikeru nodded and I turned my back to him, looking at the strange spectural strands of energy that almost looked like giant strands of DNA. They were the spirit strands that gave the earth it's power. It gave life and yet it gave death. The ying and yang of the world. I felt my eyes narrow but I didn't say anything more.
"I see. Then all is going according to plan." I couldn't see the expression on Mikeru's face, but I was sure it was the same blank face as always. I sighed a moment later and spread my wings. "Please bring me the other dark sister as well, Sy-kun." I nodded to answer him. Mikeru flew up and perched on top of his castle, singing La Nostra Forza. I stared at him for a moment before turning away.

Soon night fell and I took off across the skies once more. Leaving behind the haven that Mikeru had prepared for himself and us as well. Flying through the air and landing on the tree, before jumping down and leaning against the trunk. I was fashionably early but that was a good thing. I hated being late. It caused unsightly problems.
Back to top Go down
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:00 am

Bre had long since mastered the art of walking very quickly without seeming to put a great deal of effort into it, and somehow she managed to get there a whole 5 minutes early. Just goes to show how underestimating your ability does wonders for your timing. She slowed down just a short distance from where she'd left him, taking a moment to sooth herself. Loki was just as calm as ever. She had to wonder about her familiar sometimes...especially now. Her world was radically changing but he was there to stay the same. Hopefully. Hopefully...he'd come with her. She forced herself to take a deep breath and keep on walking forward, looking cool and collected as she came into sight. Only a person with very sharp eyes indeed would realize she was ever so slightly pale, and her movement showed a great deal of restrained energy.

She stopped a few feet away from him, her face once again a mask, she spared a moment to glance around, wondering if the others were lurking around as well. Finally she met his eyes and pursed her lips. "Well, I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:29 am

The moment I sensed Bre, I could feel how upset she was. There was a storm brewing just beneath the surface. And she was scared. I couldn't blame her. I stood and waited till she showed herself and I looked over calmly. Her face was a mask but I could see that she was a bit paler than normal. She really was scared. "Do not fear sister." I murmured in my most comforting voice, "You are among friends and family." She would have her powers awakened by Lord Mikeru-sama and then she could help me take down the heroes. I figured she could just as easily turn her back on the human race. Lord Mikeru had something else planned for the earth, he wanted to make it pure again. Sorta.

I turned my attention to my left and a portal opened, a swirling mass of dark red energy. I took one look at it before I turned back to her and looked to the cat. "Are you wishing to take Loki along?" I asked, "If you want you are more than welcome to bring him along." We weren't about to make her part from her beloved cat. He was more than a cat to her, I could feel it. I felt a sweatdrop begin to grow when I heard a few female voices.

I then grabbed her hand and made sure she had everything she wanted, before flying into the portal and closing it behind us. Soon we were standing in the swirling clouds of the bad lands. Mikeru would show himself shortly. "This is what is known as the Bad Lands. Although it really is ironically named. This is place is no more "bad" than the sky it rests in."
Back to top Go down
Breina

Breina

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:36 am

Surprisingly enough, the sight of Sy was actually moderately soothing for her. Or maybe it was the fact that there would be no more waiting and worrying, whatever would happen would happen and things were smoothly taken out of her hands. She could just 'cruise' along now. It was still weird hearing him call her sister..but she supposed she'd get over it eventually. She eye'd the portal he'd made with a bit of wariness, though she was far more interested in having the worst of her fears relieved. She let out a soft hiss of surprise as he suddenly grabbed her and dragged her through the portal, having been in the process of bending down to pick up Loki. Luckily he jumped through the portal before it closed. She took a few deep breaths and gave him a reproachful look. Already she was starting to act more natural around him. "A little warning next time..." The tirade was stopped as she realized just where they were. She blinked a few times. "Interesting..." She couldn't help but sweat drop a bit. There was a lot for her to get used to...
Back to top Go down
Sy
Admin
Sy

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:02 am

I couldn't help but sweatdrop a bit when she said that she'd appreciate a warning next time. "Gomen, but we were almost set upon." I muttered, not appreciating the fact that I had almost been found by another group of blundering teenage girls. It was hard to find good girls these days and the very few that you could find were usually too absorbed in other things to pay attention to the supernatural. It was good to be back in familiar terrain though and I felt a sense of relief as Mikeru finally made himself known. The angel was literally glowing, he stared at us with calm but strange neon eyes. "Lord Mikeru." I said, though I didn't bow. I only gave my half bow, as usual. I didn't 'bow' to anyone. Although I did show respect where it was to be shown.
"Hello, Briana." Mikeru's voice was calm and soft as usual. "Welcome home." He gestured to me. "Your 'brother' has told me a lot about you. It's nice to have you back." Then he fell silent.
"Lord Mikeru is the one whom created me, Miara, and Shima. He also made you some time ago, before you were killed and reincarnated into a mortal girl." I explained. I was the only one whom would. Mikeru wasn't much for talking and to "demand" an explaination of him could prove to be disasterous. So I would fill her in when it was needed. Less problematic that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breina's Change (Private Post)   Breina's Change (Private Post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breina's Change (Private Post)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires-Of-The-Dark-Coven :: Town-
Jump to: